Liability & responsibility of electrician?

I'm still waiting for them to try to arrest God. After all, isn't She the one who's "cultivating" the weeds? >:->

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard the Dreaded Libertarian

Look, you retarded twit, once it is over a certain amount it is considered "possession for sale", and that is NOT "possession".

If you were any more retarded, I'd swear that you were a cop. Oh... that's right, you was one!

You likely failed at that as well.

Simple possession is not a felony in ANY state. Possession for sale IS a felony in ALL states, you retarded twit.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

You're an idiot that was a cop with a Nazi pig mentality then, and you still got it, twit.

You are clueless as to the cannabis laws in the states, much less your own even.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

Unconstitutional California practice, likely proposed by pigs, for pigs, and ultimately the state, from a money filching POV.

You guys are famous for raping the citizenry you take oaths to protect.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

No longer true.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

You must have forgotten that one, when you spent all those years abusing the citizenry.

I'd be willing to bet that you arrest record would prove it.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

Wrong yet *again*. Twice in one paragraph, even. (Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?)

IC 35-48-4-11 Simple possession of over 30 grams is a felony in Indiana. Simple possession of any amount, as a repeat offense, is a felony in Indiana.

IC 35-48-4-10 Possession with intent to sell is a *misdemeanor* in Indiana as long as it's a first offense, the recipient is an adult, and the amount involved is less than

30 grams.
Reply to
Doug Miller

Youagain display the level of retardation that idiots like you have chosen to express.

It happened in the seventies. What reason would I have to lie, you retarded piece of shit?

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

Why would your residence matter? Votes don't.

We all will. The idiot is on Judiciary.

Reply to
krw

I'm not a psychiatrist; I have no idea what your motivations are for making so many false statements.

Reply to
Doug Miller

In the 70s..most juristictions considered any amount of Pot to be a felony.

Gunner

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' Theodore Ro osevelt 1907

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Only in the midwest. Most other places..its Latinos who cultivate the outside farms and long haired freaks or the money hungry who cultivate the inside farms.

[...]

You mean the California that is and has been run by Democrats for the past 47 yrs?

That one?

[...]

Cites?

[...]

Go ahead..provide cites so you can back up your claims. Or can we all safely assume that you are no more than an ignorant buffoon with delusions of self adequacy and probably a really expensive drug problem?

[...]

Sure is is. Please advise after you have read the H&S code, exactly what Possession actually means and which crimes have miltiple definitions of the wrord.

Your ignorance of a simple legal term is rather pathetic and is typical of the average stoner.

Simple possession of more than an ounce is a felony in about half of them. You mean you dont buy more than a good lid at a time when you fork out your cash for dope? Not even for road trips, and for parties?

Unless you are the typical useless pothead..and actually have a few dollars..its likely you at one time or another had more than an ounce..and are a felon. Probably a convicted one at that..but it would be a toss up if you were convicted of a child molestation or a pot charge..or both.

[...]

Which states? Snicker. And your continued use of the term "Nazi" makes you look like an utter buffoon. Hell..I could be a stoner like you, or not. But because I make you look stupid...you have to go and impress on the readers how stupid you really are..which is Very stupid.

Odd..that sounds like most stoners I know. Its obvious you are a stoner..and a stupid one at that.

Pity

[...]

WHERE!? Idiot!

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

Wrong again, retard. It was originally decriminalized, BY NIXON in the seventies and over 11 states had it that way. It wasn't until Nazi retards like you came around before a number of states re-criminalized it.

In the seventies, before stupid mindsets like yours, kids were not huffing gasoline. In the 80s, 90s, and on they do. and they die too. Wanna know who I blame for that?

The felony years were the late fifties and sixties. Tim Leary's pot bust was in the sixties. He was serving ten years for two joints.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

Jeez, yer such a dope.

The rest of the country is not modeled on California, idiot.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot