Liability & responsibility of electrician?

He must be blowing some really bad shit. Maybe they sold him a lid of golf course clippings?

Gunner

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' Theodore Ro osevelt 1907

Reply to
Gunner Asch

So Stoner..whats your beef about? Or are you simply shifting nyms around again? Its in your profile. Along with the various busts....

[...]

Said the total retard that doesn't even know how to properly place an apostrophe!

Bunk! Bwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

You're an idiot, and you are the only one here that wanders from reality.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

The word is legend, you total retard.

Thanks for reinforcing folks' knowledge about how dirt dumb cops are.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

A punctuation flame from the retard who claims there are only 11 states in America?

ROFLMAO!!!!!

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' Theodore Ro osevelt 1907

Reply to
Gunner Asch

More "transference" on your part. Are you under a shrinks care? Off your meds again? Need me to call him for you?

[...]

On Sat, 01 Aug 2009 22:10:56 -0700, Mr.Eko had his usual case of keyboard diarrhea and scratched some drivel:

OK tubby. Enlighten me. Since you think that you are the only one with sufficient mental capacity to do it, tell the rest of us how one could tell that you are, or are not black.

While you're enlightening others here on Usenet, also explain your earlier statement that you are celibate. And don't come back with that pansy "cite" request. You know you said it - now defend it.

Reply to
Richard Cranium

Sorry, dumbfuck, but an asswipe that claims to have been in law enforcement that cannot even write worth a f*ck is a typical attribute that blatantly exposes the stupidity that our governing bodies have when they employ LEOs. Hiring total retards has led to the entire bunch of you dippy asswipes being total retards. Just what the American people need.

The Nazi profiling crap is proof alone.

I never made any statement as to the number of states in the country, much less any declaration that the number was ever only 11. You latching onto such a retarded premise is yet more proof that you are truly pathetic as a human.

I am quite sure that you were just as abusive when you were all piggy all the time.

I hope that your floor rolling retardation gets you a skin disease, or at least a nice myocardial infarction.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

You really do have a total retard problem with apostrophes, don't you, dipshit?

That is so funny. You typify the level of stupidity this country has sank to. No surprise that you was a pig.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

It was NOT a typo, you retarded twit. A typo is where you mistype based on key proximities on a keyboard.

No, IDIOT. You mispelled it because you are too goddamned retarded to know how to spell past that of a kindergarten level. Half the words you "spell" you do with some retarded phonetic method that retards like you who have never learned much do.

That is NOT a typo, you retarded twit. That is YOU and YOUR stupidity. A typo is a mistake. Just like the one your mother made when she failed to flush you.

What you did was not a mistake, it was total retardation on your part. Learn to call a spade a spade, boy.

What it really does, is expose your level of intelligence for what it really is... or, as is in this case, your lack of an intelligence level above that of a 5 year old.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

Pity you cant even get your lies in order.

Shrug

[...]

So which one of the 11 states do you live in?

Laugh laugh laugh

[...]

Even 5 yr olds know that there are more than 11 states.....

ROFLMAO!!

[...]

Yes, and they also know how to read better than a punk f*ck jock pigtard like you. So, they would also know that no such statement was ever made. I would not expect an illiterate unamerican twit like you to get it though.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

Your continued denial is becoming tragic. Please take the meds your shrink perscribed for you, before you take out your anger on a kitten, puppy or neighbor.

[...]

And speaking of spray bottles - read this FLY and Mosquito Protection!

Take a spray bottle - clean - and fill with orig Listerine Mouth Wash.

Spray down pant legs and arms and around you. I do door frames if door is open... Bugs don't like it. You can't tell it is on you due to the nominal amount. It was for Mosquito from a Master Gardener but I discovered it worked on flies as well.

Gunner - don't spay yourself with oil - yea it kills them - but it stains :-)

Mart> >

good faith

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn