Liability & responsibility of electrician?

Sorry, you retarded twit, but I have been using these nyms for years. If I was trying to avoid a filter, it would make no sense to use a filtered nym. So my motive has nothing to do with any asshole's killfile, you stupid twit.

Reply to
Bart!

Again, dumbfuck. What makes you think I wish to prove anything about you to anyone else? What makes you think I won't just show up there and take care of you myself? What makes you think I have any faith in anything in place currently? What makes a total retard like you jack off at the mouth with a threat, and then act like a pussy when someone calls you on it, pissing and moaning about proof? What makes you think I need ANY proof at all to take care of your pathetic ass?

You are truly naive.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

You have been wrong at least as long.

AlwaysWrong gets so cute when he's mad. Don't you think?

Reply to
krw

Why don't you two guys get a room?

Harold

Reply to
Harold and Susan Vordos

blah blah blah Do you even know more that two or three variations of your greatest fear.

Not really.

jk

Reply to
jk

Well snot nosed is REALLY more of an inference is it not?

jk

Reply to
jk

No, that was the impolite and foul mouthed part. (Oh ye of limited comprehension)

jk

Reply to
jk

jk

Reply to
jk

Big deal BIlly carter was a direct relation to one, What did that prove.

If that is YOUR biggest claim to fame, be sure to tell your social worker.

jk

Reply to
jk

Wasn't really talking TO you sock puppy, but

Once again your favorite self reference. You DO like to talk about yourself.

jk

Reply to
jk

Blink blink....if you know so little about me..that you can puff up like a retarded child and post such..then fine....take your best shot at it.

I would STRONGLY recommend putting ID in easily recognized places so your next of kin can be notified of your passing.

The only other question I have for you is..do you want a southern or northen exposure? I live in the desert and can provide either one. My backhoe does well off road and I can put you approx 8' down, so the coyotes wont be digging you up anytime soon.

Was there any further buffoonery you wish to spew before starting your martyrdom journey?

Ill be seeing you soon. In fact..am looking forwards to it.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Can they use yours? You probably don't need it.

Reply to
Richard Cranium

State Fresno- Hide quoted text -

I think my boyfriend will be helpful here. He has some people working on identifying the guy you're currently engaged with based on a few other nyms he uses (there are so many). He has a couple of leads at local (San Diego) contractors doing work for a part of his unit. It seems that some of the guys there know of a potty-mouthed tech who's bragged of his Internet skills and how he beats down everyone who he decides is an "idiot". Sure sounds like the pig you're dealing with. We're trying to decide what do when we have his real ID. Meet him for a cup of coffee? Post the info so others can also meet him for coffee? We'll see.

Reply to
Alicia

Helpful in getting you sent to a prison cell.

Nice try, but since I have never had any such conversation with any such "contractors", so you and your friends are already barking up the wrong tree going in.

Amd I am a pig because I pointed out that defiling the corpse of an enemy soldier is an act which endangers your own fellow soldiers?

That's pretty sad, little girl. Maybe you need some more years of growing up to do.

This absolutely qualifies under the federal guidelines, as a threat.

Sorry, honey, but you just committed a federal felony... again.

Performing the search is also a felony act for each "search" you commission someone to perform. Both you, your boyfriend, and the person or persons you commission to perform the illegal search function are guilty of the crime. One count for each and every act.

Reply to
TheKraken

How so?

Really?

Blink blink....blink..huh?

Cites?

Cites?

Cites?

It would appear that you are suddenly understanding that your behavior may have caused the attention of people who have little patience for such behavior and are in the mode to remove that behavior.

Its interesting how you suddenly go all fluttery and "legalistic" (though incorrectly) when serious people suddenly decide to take an interest in you.

Heads up fuctard....an "Interest" is now in effect and you will be harvesting what you sowed. I hope your shinnanigans up to this part were worth the ultimate price you pay for the harvest.

Diego...thats not too far south from LA..and I have clients down there.

Guys..email me with his addy etc when its discovered, no need to put it here in public. Ill pass it around to some of the others and we shall see what we shall see. Shrug

Diego is a military town, just filled to the brim with retired spooks, spec ops people etc etc. San Marcos etc etc are hotbeds of such people. Some of them even owe me favors.

Gunner Asch

Gunner Asch

"Its" gets an apostrophe in both cases, and no, the ellipsis has only one construction, regardless of the forum it gets presented in, you total retard.

Yes, your pathetic mentality matches that of many cops I have encountered over the years.

By the same token, your pathetic mentality matches NONE of the good cops I have encountered over the years.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

Shame one of the gang members that you dopes failed so miserably to eradicate didn't retire the badge sooner.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

No. The part about the document it refers to. That little part where you do not get to be a judge and jury asswipe, like you think you do. A retard like you invented profiling. He was a Nazi too.

Mentalities like yours are the true enemy of any state.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

Hey, Gunner. You scored a four-bagger. That's good, but you can do better. Seven is a good score with DimBulb.

Reply to
krw

ROFLMAO!!!!!

So how many times have you had to make bail, bitch?

The ones that took your dope and kicked you lose?

Fascinating that you have had so much contact with cops over the years...isnt it?

Gunner Asch