What happened to arcm?

This used to be a great place to hang around. What happened to the = regulars? Is there another group that people went to?

Guv Bob

Reply to
Guv Bob

The volume are on rec.crafts.metalworking - this alt isn't a main site.

Even saying that - much of the newsgroups have gone political hate.

Such is life.

What are you up to - I'm in the process of rewiring my Lathe and resetting up the shop. Overloaded the floor with surface grinders. One has to go.

What did me in was my dear father asked me to clear out two storage areas of his stuff as well. Ugh.

Mart> This used to be a great place to hang around. What happened to the regulars?

Is there another group that people went to?

Reply to
Martin Eastburn

Hi Martin, I'm not doing any metal work right now. Trying to clear out = a place in the garage by spring.

Thanks for the newsgroup name. I think I'll bail out of this one and = wander over there. See you later!

Guv Bob

regulars? Is there another group that people went to?

Reply to
Guv Bob

a place in the garage by spring.

ander over there. =A0See you later!

.548400$ snipped-for-privacy@en-nntp-14.dc.easynews.com...

regulars? =A0Is there another group that people went to?

I used to hang there some before it became too toxic even for me (^8 . there are other ways of finding things out than wading into that political cesspool, but it's ok if you don't mind wading.

sheltech.net

Reply to
Dar

Be ready for politics and racism . I'm of the opinion that if a few of us filter over here the jerks can debate that crap among themselves . And over here we might even discuss metalworking ! -- Snag '90 Ultra "Strider" BS132 OSG#1

Reply to
Snag's Travelin' Laptop