Connecting an IR sensor

Hi,

I bought a IR sensor to connect a light in my wardrobe, but I am now struggling with the connections. Can anyone please help me with connections? see picture of the sensor here.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Paulo Alves

The black and red are the power wires and the 2 white wires just go to a set of dry contacts and get wired in series with your light/load. Not sure if you realize it, but that module requires a minimum of 180 volts to work. A standard outlet or lighting circuit in the USA is only 120 volts.

Reply to
Rich.