Help and Advice Needed

What country is your "caravan" situated in?

Reply to
contrex

Hi there,

I'm looking to replace the power breaker for my static caravan but can't find one anywhere. The one I have is a Bi-Pole 5A 'Lupus Midget' type that I am told is obsolete now. The site owner won't change the board just for me. The board supports four other circuit breakers to other caravans that are all 15A and the owner says that it will support a 15A one for me if I can get one. I am looking for a 15A or thereabouts. Can anyone point me in the right direction? If I can't get a replacement is there anywhere that can safely upgrade my 5A one to a 15A?. I know nothing about electrical matters and would really appreciate some advice.

Thanks Frank

Reply to
FrankyG

show some Lupus breakers or try PFD Electrical in Kirkby Merseyside (no web site) they keep loads of old breakers

Good luck

Reply to
Fads

It's in Wales, U.K.

Reply to
FrankyG

You want advice? Set your PC clock correctly!

Reply to
JackShephard

Thanks, never noticed...

Reply to