Milling/Lathe recommendation

I'm looking for a fairly inexpensive milling/lathe hobby machine for working with ali and acrylic. I've never used or worked with these machines but need to start so can someone help me out and give me some recommendations? I would be using it in the UK on smallish pcs. I was looking at both the Clark ones and those like the Ultimate 4.

Any ideas?

Reply to
James
  1. Look at the cheapy web site - always a few cheapy bargains to be had.
  2. look at
  3. Join your local model engineering club - they've usually got their tabs on 2nd hand gear coming up for sale in their area.
Reply to
Airy R. Bean

Cheapy web site?

Do you have a uRL?