go-kart engines and components

Dear Sirs, pardon me in case of unappropriate posting but I couldn't find go-kart specific groups in your area.

On this site you can buy all SGM products: all models of race ready engines and also every genuine spare part by browsing the online catalog and the exploded drawings (about 600 different parts). We ship worldwide.

Buyers are entitled for email assistance; servicing, repair and tuning at the factory are possible too.

Maranello Engineering