Chicago House of Bricks Online Registration

I'm very happy to announce that registration for Chicago House of Bricks

at To Be CONtinued 4: The Musical
is now online. The registration form can be found here:
Registration is not exclusive to House of Bricks and will allow attendees access to all areas of the convention. To Be CONtinued 4: The Musical is being held at the Chicago Marriott Schaumburg. A link to the hotel can be accessed through the Venue link on the main page. For Dealer information, please click on the Departments link on the side bar.

If you have questions or comments, please reply to this note, as others may have similar questions. Questions can also be sent to HoB(at)2BeCONtinued(dot)com which will forward to me as well as other members of the ToBeCONtinued staff. Please refer to the following list of event coordinators for any specific question.

Felix Greco - HoB(at)2BeCONtinued(dot)com Chicago House of Bricks Coodinator Space/Moonbase Coordinator Film Contest Coordinator (Announcement coming soon!) Director of Programming Train/Town Coordinator (Until a suitable replacement is found)

Jason Spears - jason(at)michlug(dot)org Castle Coordinator (And much much more behind the scenes)

Brian Davis - brdavis(at)iusb(dot)edu Technic/Mindstorms Coordinator GBC Coordinator -

I'd also like to add a very special thank you to Kelly McKiernan for all of his help and hard work getting registration up and running.

When we at Chicago House of Bricks were approached to be a part of ToBeCONtinued, we were asked only one question. I extended this same question to you and hope it will be an indication of the great time we anticipate having...

What can we do to help you have fun?

Reply to
spielboy