Need info on some clone bricks I found

Recently I found a bag of assorted bricks at a thrift store, about half lego, 1/3 Tyco (including one 2x2 F/F gender changer brick, two military minifigs, and one generic minifig), and the rest some horrible clone apparently made of polyethylene.

The thing is, among the horrible clone bricks were some really nice tan roof bricks that were clearly from the same clone manufacturer! And quite a good number of them too.

The clone bricks are made of a soft plastic (probably HDPE), Lego- compatible, have longer than normal studs, holes in the studs, and circles on the bottom to grip the studs. I've seen worse clones, but these are pretty bad. I'm curious which clone brand this is, because while the regular bricks are so much junk, the roof tiles (mostly 3x3 with all sorts of corner combination pieces) are really quite nice. And they're all tan, which really stands out against all the basic colors.

For that matter, is there a web site set up out there with pictures of the various clone brands and how to ID them? For instance, while there were a good number of Tyco bricks, there were a few which looked like Tyco, but didn't have "Tyco" moulded into them, and these aren't the first I've seen like this. And I've never found a 1x1 with the name "Tyco" moulded into it.

Reply to
Bruce Tomlin
[snipped descriptions]

Once upon a time there was a website comparing the clones, but I have not been able to find it for a year or more.

There is a little bit if info here:

And, just for amusement, check your Lego purity:

Kay Archer