$379 IR Heater with special copper heat exchangers

My newspaper today contained an insert of a local firm selling the SUNHEAT solar zone electronic (ELECTRONIC ?) heating systems with many advantages.

Heats 400 to 1000 square feet on pennies a day with an energy saving "Infa Red Heating System".

The SUNHEAT'S efficiency is based on the distribution of energized air (ENERGIZED AIR --- Wow, hot damn) as well as water molecules which do not depend on any high speed air flow.

Quality compact wood cabinet (NOT PLASTIC OR PARTICLE BOARD).

The SUNHEAT requires no installation and can be plugged into any 110 volt outlet.

ONE DAY ONLY !!!

Pleasure Pools & Spas Davenport Iowa

T&R Distributing, Since 1954

for those who need the very best and most convenient ultimate savings on plug-in heaters.......

:-)

As I said, these rip off "ultra efficient" near magical heaters are in peak season sales right now.

Reply to
Jim

Jim:

That is low tech compared with the EVEN MORE ADVANCED ComfortZone heater.

"The new heat exchanger incorporates a copper-ionization panel for efficient ionization of the water molecules in the air. These water molecules act as a carrier for the infrared heat that is expelled into the room. Ionized water molecules distribute the heat more evenly in the room than do the air molecules which is why you eliminate most cold air pockets in a room by using moist infrared heat."

...."The patent pending process also utilizes stainless steel diffusion coils and special infrared tubes with ceramic and stainless steel tips."

Why, it even has ...."a dual DC fan system to eliminate harmful electromagnetic radiation that is produced by AC fans".

Next I expect that they will begin calling the tubes "infragreen" instead of infrared.

;-)

Pittsburgh Pete

Reply to
metalengr

I like the part where in the past, this firm had made the Edenpure and SunTwin heaters as an OEM, and now they are making their own device this year. Comes from the same small bunch of heater hustlers.

Q. How long has the ComfortZone? furnace been around?

A. The ComfortZone? furnace is new for 2008. It was developed by Wells Electronics, an ISO 9000 manufacturer who is an oem supplier to many fortune 500 companies. Wells Electronics produced over 120,000 Edenpure and SunTwin heaters for the US market last year. Wells Electronics wanted to introduce their own innovative technology into the US market this year. Tens of thousands of Wells quartz infrared heaters are marketed and sold worldwide each year.

Reply to
Jim

When I looked on the Sunheat web page again I did not see a reference to a UL listing. There wasn't one shown on the ComfortZone page either. I would not ever buy an unlisted heater.

The EdenPURE

to be "Listed by United sic Laboratories (UL) No. E307136". However, if you look up their certification number on the Underwriters Laboratories web site,
you will indeed find it listed as KKPT.E307136, but with the actual manufacturer being You Long Electrical Industry (Shenzhen) Co Ltd, of Shenzhen, Guangdong, China. I think that "You Long" must be a reference to penis size.

Three groups will be very troubled when they hear the EdenPURE radio ads. To Muslims, Jews, and Vegans the product name will sound like Eat- Un-Pure. They all will suspect that pigs are somehow involved, and they indeed are. ;-)

Who knows, maybe it's all a vast Christian conspiracy of some sort ;-)

Pittsburgh Pete

DISCLAIMER

We do not believe what we write, and neither should you. Information furnished to you is for topical (external) use only. This information may not be worth any more than either a groundhog turd, or what you paid for it (nothing). The author may not even have been either sane or sober when he wrote it down. Do not worry, be happy.

Reply to
metalengr