C-Axis YBCO Wire Cost

I know that nobody has a good way of making A or B axis YBCO wire, but that C-axis (along the length) YBCO wire is considerably easier. Does anybody have an idea as to what the cost/kg of C-axis YBCO wire is nowadays?

Reply to
BDH

OK, I now know that the relevant process is YBCO melt texturing, and that it costs something under $2000/kg. More specific numbers would be nice, but I guess I don't expect anything.

Reply to
BDH