Dressing Up Tech With Math

clothe your banal pronouncements in the proper mathematical

> raiments.

You think math is to "dress up" tech?

Did you get swindled by someone telling you that nonsense?

What was his name?

You can recover your "tuition" money. It's an easy small claims case.

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret Cahill

All of your claims are small, just like your mind.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Just as the criminal returns to the scene of a crime the dunces return to their own foolish posts to expose themselves:

Anyone can look me up in U. S. Reports - Supreme Court Reporter.

In sharp contrast vaporware types such as yourself have no paper trail. No paper trail = not doing anything. In the immortal words of cowboy poet and large animal vet Baxter Black, "you aren't self employed, you're self _un_employed."

BTW, when did that nonsense get started where every dunce on sci.electronics.basics goes around defending his lack of knowledge / lack of interest in electronics with the claim that he "has a lot of happy customers?"

Has that ever fooled anyone other than other dunces?

Anyway, back to the issue:

I don't do small claims but I know it's an easy small claims case.

Obviously the swindle was less than the jurisdictional limit on two bit frauds.

Actually you aren't even functional enough to be a two bit fraud. You only indulge in self deception.

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret Cahill

Reply to
John Fields

Here's your opportunity to clarify yourself.

You got suckered into paying for a "electronics training" course didn't you?

You're all using the same "happy customer" nonsense.

Remember the "training course" scam is an organized fraud scheme, a first or 2nd degree felony.

Indulging in fantasy is legal so you might be safe, even if you did get swindled.

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret_E_Cahill

Now everyone knows you are too moronic to look up the cases.

. . .

Now _that's_ a convincing argument.

Maybe you can try that in your defamation lawsuit . . .

Ooops. I forgot. The defamation case is off now that you agree with me that you have no tech background.

A fine service but he needs to post to alt.junkyardcomputers and stay away of threads where some thermo background is required.

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret_E_Cahill

Reply to
John Fields

Was there a post where these two statements appeared together?

If not then our fraud has been making up attributions.

This doesn't mean that the statements don't belong together, just that now anyone can document that the post splicer is a disreputable fraud in court.

Not that our fraud was ever going to court.

Everyone can call him a fraud now and he won't do anything to defend his name because he is such a, well, fraud.

Now our fraud is tacitly admitting he is too moronic to look up a plaintiff's name in the law books.

Especially coming from a fraud who won't even defend his reputation in court.

Now everyone knows you're a fraud.

Look everyone. I'm calling our fraud "a fraud." I will sign a hard copy affidavit stating he is a fraud.

It is obvious to everyone he is a fraud when he tries to fake like he has a background in engineering by posting to threads concerning thermo when he has never studied thermodynamics.

I don't pretend to repair computers for senior citizens.

You mean the ones in the Official Gazette of the U. S. Patent and Trademark Office?

By the way, Mr. Self Deception, Self _un_employed Fraud, what's the patent number of your "invention?"

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret Cahill