Expanded Clay

Hi all

Sorry in advance, I'm not even sure about the correctness of the subject: translated word by word from ''Argilla espansa''. I imagine that this would be a sort of thermal insulator. Could someone confirm or confute my guess? In any case, some indication regarding its main applications would be welcome, as well its even approx. ranking as an insulator, and where it can have some advantages over the other ones, not excluding a hint about how it is obtained.

Thanks to anyone tha show any interest in a response.

Ciao, Angelo

Reply to
Angelo