Fe-Ti alloy thermal equilibrium diagram

Hi, Could you please help me to find the Fe-Ti alloy thermal equilibrium diagram or a website providing free thermal equilibrium diagrams.

Thank you in advance.

Reply to
Sam

I will calculate it for you with Thermo-Calc software and then post it at

so you could download it there for free (as a pdf document). Please check the URL in the near future.

Sam wrote:

Reply to
CALPHAD

The iron-titanium phase diagram, calculated with Thermo-Calc, can be found at the following URL:

I hope you will find the diagram useful.

Dr. K.

CALPHAD