followup to Structural Nucleo Theory by Dr. Yehiel Porat

a precedent for my better conductor:

-Aut

Forwarded message ---------- From: Autymn D. C. Date: 27 Oct 2006 15:33:21 -0700 Subject: Re: Structural Nucleo Theory by Dr. Yehiel Porat To:

hans> " Dr. Yehiel Porat's theory predicts that if you alloy Fe with Xy

you will obtain a metal that is not brittle but flexible at -150F > and has a better conductivity than Silver"

Dr. -> dr.

For a bit I wonderd if one could get palladium or rhodium to behave a better conductivity than silver if it were surrounded by a positive field to relieve the conductional charges so that they match silver's in configuration.

Trim yeir posts!

-Aut

Reply to
Autymn D. C.