Forget the cured copper

The cliche about how some farmer named John Jones turned inventor should have sent the bullshit flag waving. You can only blame someone else for you lack of education for so long. After that, it's your fault for falling behind. Though you may not deserve to be taken advantage of, don't be so naive to think that every second someone is not trying.

Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear.

Reply to
okdenny

Sigh!

Some of us already know that.

On December 3, 2007 I started a brief thread on sci.engr.metallurgy that was titled =93Cured copper in EdenPURE heaters is unreal, says U.S. Copper Development Association=94. I also posted under the same title on alt.home.repair which led to the much longer and sillier thread containing the Autymn posts that were mentioned here recently.

Pittsburgh Pete

DISCLAIMER

We do not believe what we write, and neither should you. Information furnished to you is for topical (external) use only. This information may not be worth any more than either a groundhog turd, or what you paid for it (nothing). The author may not even have been either sane or sober when he wrote it down. Do not worry, be happy.

Reply to
metalengr