Modern Physics Letters B - Vol 18 No 1

Modern Physics Letters B Vol. 18, No. 1 (10 January 2004)

View table-of-contents and abstracts at

Research Papers

Exclusion Processes And Boundary Conditions Farinaz Roshani And Mohammad Khorrami

The Relation Between Conserved Noise Restricted Solid-On-Solid Model And Restricted Curvature Model Jin Min Kim

Geometrical Barrier In A Superconducting Strip: Single-Vortex Approach A. A. Elistratov, O. A. Bobrikov, I. L. Maksimov and V. Jeudy

High Pressure Electrical Resistivity Of Composition Controlled Nd-123 Based Bulk Material R. Selva Vennila, S. Reza Ghorbani, O. Rapp and N. Victor Jaya

Electronic Structure Calculations For Mose2 Using Extended Huckel Tight-Binding Method Donald H. Galvan

Structural Investigation Of xFe2O3 · (100-x)[P2O5 · CaO] And x(Fe2O3 · V2O5) · (100-x) [P2O5 · CaO] Glass Systems By IR Spectroscopy I. Ardelean, C. Andronache, C. Cimpean and P. Pascuta

Erratum

Erratum: On The Quantization Problem Of A Driven Harmonic Oscillator With Time Dependent Mass And Frequency Swapan Mandal

For more information, go to

YH Khoo