Need material for buoy that can go up to 400m depth

If enybody know about material that can witstand pressure up to 4~5bar and also have low water consupption? (Like expanded PVC foam or sililar)

WEB Links, manufacturer (company) name, anything.

KK

Reply to
KK

I don't know much about the "water consumption" of these materials, but I think they meet your other specs. Give the manufacturer a call...

dvt

THNX KK

Reply to
KK