photo emulsion...how can i cheaply make my own resist mask emulsion?

hello, i am currently planing to order a photosensitive emulsion called sbx photo emulsion from a company called "photobrasive$$$". The product is quite expensive and i have never used it before for sandblasting. I was wondering if anyone here knows a way to make up my own sollution from ingrediants which are easy to obtain on the high street??...below is the data sheet for the chemical propertys of the product...i was wondering if the photo sensitive emulsion which can be bought in any photography shop is the same stuff or maybe its completely different and unsuitable for sandblasting and making designs using uv light?.

If someone does know a way to cheaply make this stuff and can explain in simple terms that would really help me.

hoping someone can advise.....A

The product comes in two parts...emulsion and sensitizer both data sheets are below:

I have tried looking up the tsca info mentioned below on the net and cannot find how to get into or use this database since i am not knowledgable of anything material related....i know that paint sticks o walls...full stop.

Data Sheet: SBX Emulsion

TSCA All ingredients are listed chemicals in the TSCA registry. California (Prop 65) This product contains chemical(s) known to the State of California to cause cancer (c) or reproductive (r) damage.

Reply to
alpha