Re: Cu-Zn-Al Ternary Diagram

Dear Tom,

I wanted to mention that I have just published on CRAN, a package for R, for the plotting of ternary diagrams.

It is based off ggplot2, which is highly regarded, and, my website can be viewed at

including many examples, specifically including a case study at the following address:

Hope you find it of value.

Best Regards,

Nicholas Hamilton School of Materials Science and Engineering Univesity of New South Wales Sydney Australia

Reply to
nicholasehamilton