The Problem With Faking A Tech Background

< > > When you are off these interstates you run your hybrid electric or EV < > > on gas or batteries respectively and when you are on these interstates < > > you run off the grid. < > > Conventional drive trains could be used along side the newer until it < > > is cheaper to upgrade. < > > Phasing in digital TV is much more difficult. < > Magnetic induction cable buried in road with pick up coils on vehicles < > to run electric and charge batteries. Batteries used on secondary roads. < > Total electric transportation. < At the lowest possible efficiency.

Which is?

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret Cahill

You must know all about that problem !

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Reply to
John Fields

It is the only thing you are even half way capable of trying.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

The efficiency is in the subject line?

Are you a complete moron or what?

Well? Don't keep us settin' on the edges of our chairs.

TELL us the efficiency.

. . .

Maybe you can make some money selling Harliquin romance novels but you ain't fooling anyone except an occasional English major that you have a tech background without some numbers.

Now what part of "you ain't fooling anyone w/o numbers" do you _not_ unnerstand?

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret Cahill

Reply to
John Fields

Of course not. You were caught trying to fake a tech background.

That's almost as dumb as trying to fake a patent.

What claim?

You are too dysfunctional to debate.

. . .

The only calculation I've ever seen was the one where some idiot "proved" hybrids were a waste of money and circular furrows were impossible.

Do you know who that idiot is?

We're still waiting for numbers.

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret Cahill
< > > When you are off these interstates you run your hybrid electric or EV < > > on gas or batteries respectively and when you are on these interstates < > > you run off the grid. < > > Conventional drive trains could be used along side the newer until it < > > is cheaper to upgrade.

< > > Phasing in digital TV is much more difficult.

< > Magnetic induction cable buried in road with pick up coils on vehicles < > to run electric and charge batteries. Batteries used on secondary roads. < > Total electric transportation.

< At the lowest possible efficiency.

Which is?

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret Cahill

I put out the shoe and the dunces fall over themselves trying to get their feet to fit.

Reply to
Bret Cahill

Reply to
John Fields

Reply to
John Fields

Dodging questions on efficiency is a dead giveaway you ain't got no interest in tech _period_.

On that point alone most wouldn't need an engineering degree to call your bluff there, just common knowledge and common sense.

If you knew how to set up the problem you could probably get a clue from an electronics handbook / website -- you won't need to do any book larnin' on Maxwell's Equations --, but I already know you aren't functional enough to even set up the problem.

Face reality: you might fool an occasional English major but never anyone who has had the full 3 years of math including vector calculus, linear algebra, applied math and thermo required for EEs.

You just ain't no engineer, EE or otherwise.

You are a slow larner but I managed to puppy train you from typing "LOL!" all day long.

I rolled up the newspaper and rubbed your face into your own poop until I broke you of that habit.

Now how long is it going to take for you to get a clue that every engineer with a degree thinks you are as useless here on sci.electronics.basics as Al Gore in a dust devil?

. . .

I'm just rubbing your face into your own poop.

Which brings us to the question: What is the name of our inventor?

. . .

If you cannot remember the claim, well, you are right for once. You do indeed have a short attention span.

. . .

To rub your face into your own poop.

That's the only way to puppy train you.

How about this:

Try to fake like you know how to set up the problem.

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret Cahill

One word you won't understand.

It's called COUPLING. More specifically, Magnetic or Inductive Coupling.

It's a non-starter. It'll NEVER happen from first principles. Ah... but you don't understand the first principles of physics do you ?

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

~~~~~~~~~~~

Wireless electric energy transfer for experimentally powering electric automobiles and buses is a higher power application (>10kW) of resonant inductive energy transfer. High power levels are required for rapid recharging and high energy transfer efficiency is required both for operational economy and to avoid negative environmental impact of the system. An experimental electrified roadway test track built circa

1990 achieved 80% energy efficiency while recharging the battery of a prototype bus at a specially equipped bus stop [18] [19]. The bus could be outfitted with a retractable receiving coil for greater coil clearance when moving. The gap between the transmit and receive coils was designed to be less than 10 cm when powered. In addition to buses the use of wireless transfer has been investigated for recharging electric automobiles in parking spots and garages as well.

Some of these wireless resonant inductive devices operate at low milliwatt power levels and are battery powered. Others operate at higher kilowatt power levels. Current implantable medical and road electrification device designs achieve more than 75% transfer efficiency at an operating distance between the transmit and receive coils of less than 10 cm.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Forget about our dunces working with Maxwell's equations. Apparently they are too stoopid to even look it up.

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret Cahill

Are you _really_ this stoopid or are you just acting stoopid here on newsgroups?

Forget about impressing us with your ability to unnerstand Maxwell's equations.

You are too stoopid to even google "inductive power transfer."

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret Cahill

[...]

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like I said, I put out the shoe and the dunces fall over themselves trying to get their feet into it.

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret Cahill

I like that John, I can picture you standing in the mirror adjusting your necktie with a smirk on your face as you were thinking up that paragraph! :)

No, just speaking for the other voices he's been hearing in his head lately.

"

Reply to
Jamie

Reply to
John Fields

Reply to
John Fields

Now everyone knows you never took a college level fields course.

You'ld be far better off trying to fake a medical or law degree than EE or physics.

The more you post the more ridiculous you look trying to fake a tech background.

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret Cahill