Heat Transfer Web Sites

Hi there, I'm looking for any web sites related to heat transfer.

I'm working on this problem of air in a duct (Tair=°0C, V=20m/s, Tduct=20°C) flowing over a cylindrical rod (surface temp=800°C) that is heated.

It seems pretty straight forward and I just wanted to confirm some results.

Thanks in advance, David.

Reply to
Heat Transfer Sites

Hi!

How about sites dealing with heat transfer during the hot rolling of metals and alloys, like steels? For example, like

All the best,

Antonio A. Gorni

Antonio Augusto Gorni

How about "A heat transfer textbook"