Home brew plastic injection molding - Model Engineers Workshop Magazine

Hi,

Issue 92 August/September (I think) of UK based Model Engineers Workshop magazine ran an article on a basic DIY plastic injection molding system.

I wonder if someone who has this article would be kind enough to scan & email it to me? None of my local news agents have this magazine and the Australian distributor G&G refers all customers wanting magazine back orders to Nexus in the UK - major pain without a credit card etc.

I'd also be most interested in links to online resources describing similar home built systems. I'm looking for this information mainly out of interest, not as a serious production system.

Thanks.

Rob (In Australia)

Reply to
Rob

Greetings.

Lindsay Books republishes an eclectic assortment of (primarily) out-of-print/copyright-expired books. Among their offerings are the following: "Secrets of Building a Plastic Vacuum Forming Machine," by Vince Gingery

"Plastic Injection Molding Machine," by Vince Gingery

While the company, and the author of the above titles, seem well regarded in their circles, this post shouldn't be construed as a recommendation.

Cordially, Richard Kanarek Satisfied Lindsay customer

Reply to
Richard Kanarek