Micro air compressor, 60 psi, as small as possible flow is not that important?

I need a micro air compressor that can generate at least 60 psi. No tank would be preferred. The flow rate is not that important just that the pressure is high enough.I have found many small compressors but none with that high pressure. The weight should be less than 8 oz.

Reply to
80606

Dear 80606:

On Friday, December 14, 2012 10:18:01 AM UTC-7, 80606 wrote: ...

Might see if you can run 2 or 3 in series.

... Some manufacturers do. I don't see a mass listed.

David A. Smith

Reply to
dlzc