Need Help finding a HydroMetallurgist

I work for an IT recruiting firm and we've started sourcing engineers for some new jobs in Canada. Anyone here have any idea where I can locate some Senior Hydro Metallurgists?

We've been searching for well over 2 weeks now, Monster.ca and Workopolis.com are yielding very few results and we've tried several lower scale resume databases - but have had little success.

Anyone with any information can contact us at

just e-mail us at snipped-for-privacy@smartdws.com

For depth, here is the actual Job Posting:

Reply to
tony.djukic

snip

Tony:

You might just try contacting the Hydrometallurgy Section of the Metallurgical Society of CIM. See the web page at:

and then click on the committee list.

Pittsbugrh Pete

DISCLAIMER

We do not believe what we write, and neither should you. Information furnished to you is for topical (external) use only. This information may not be worth any more than either a groundhog turd, or what you paid for it (nothing). The author may not even have been either sane or sober when he wrote it down. Do not worry, be happy.

Reply to
metalengr