Slide rule for converting hardness values

I have a slide rule-type thing for converting hardness values (Rockwell, Vickers, Brinell, etc.) which I got as a giveaway at a trade show a few years ago. It's one of my prized posessions, but, since I use it a lot, it's starting to fall apart.

I'd like to get a new one (and possibly some extras for my friends). I contacted the company I got it from at the trade show, and they said they'd send me a new one, but they sent me a tolerance slide instead. The customer service person didn't seem to know the difference.

Does anybody know where I can get one (or more) of these?

Thanks,

Dave Palmer

Reply to
dpalmer01

If you can take it apart - 'xerox' all scales - just in case you have to make a new one. The copies can be laminated in plastic.....

Martin

Mart> I have a slide rule-type thing for converting hardness values

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn