Your best solution to relieving residual stress!

Your best solution to relieving residual stress!

We know that you are a world-renowned company in mechanical industry, have you ever encountered with the problem as the residual stress within work pieces of welding, casting, forging and so on? We can solve all your problems! Beijing Semboo Science and Technology Co,.LTD, located in China, is a world leading company in vibratory stress relief. It's a high and new- tech enterprise specializing in the manufacturing, research and development of VSR equipments, which are widely used in various manufacturing companies of mechanical industry. Our product can successfully reduce the energy consumption by over 95%, so as to be targeted as high-tech energy saving and environment friendly product. The most attracting thing is that our equipment "Navigator Expert System for Vibratory Stress Relief" can successfully relieve stress in

100% mechanical industry, compared to the traditional equipment in only 23% mechanical industry. We formulate the National Military Standard We boast the world's most leading subharmonic VSR tech We assure you first-class quality and star-level service. Hundreds work pieces, one technics Absolute alternative to thermal stress relief For your notice, our present cooperators include: Beijing Satellite Manufacturing China Military Group Tianjin SanDa Casting Ltd Beijing Renmin machinery Ltd ....... Our future will be even brighter. With the first-round financial investment of $ 8 million from American Orchid Asia Group Management Fund, our first step is to establish our office in the USA, followed by our sales network world-wide. We are looking forward to your communication and cooperation. For more information, please click
to visit our website.

Please do not hesitate to contact us! Contact person: John (Director) Email: snipped-for-privacy@semboo.com

Best regards!

Beijing Semboo Science and Technology Co,.LTD

Reply to
liverliver