33 robots

Tres cool. There were some robotics books on a.b.e-b.t, too.

-- Accept the pain, cherish the joys, resolve the regrets; then can come the best of benedictions - 'If I had my life to live over, I'd do it all the same.' -- Joan McIntosh

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Cool link and incredibly fresh photos, some not even one week old at this point! Thanks, these are very nice photos and each tells a story, some are quite unexpected.

Reply to
DA