Subject Author Posted Replies

Anyone Speak Both English and French
...And want to quote a job in Quebec to a potential customer of mine as a distributor? I'll make you a distributor of sorts and give you a decent discount off of my list price. You can then quote...
6
6

Wells Iggy & me
I just scored a Wells mill. to keep up with Iggy. I think he's keeping his on a trailer. I'm going to find a way to stuff this in my over packed shop. Not as good a steal as my mag drill for $155 but...
15
15

Taper angles
I have a small woodworking router plane that has a vertical round rod carrying the blade on the lower end. The clamping mechanism does not provide enough force to securely hold the rod under all...
8
8

HSK63F to Female MT Adapters?
HSK63F to MT0, MT1, or MT2... Anyone know if such an animal exists off the shelf somewhere? Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills: Spindle Drills: Tapping:...

Turn thermostat down?
Please forgive me while I troll for a moment..... Is it energy saving to turn the thermostat down, when leaving the house? I mean, the furnace has to run to catch up when I get home. I have a way of...
106
106

Way OT: interactions with a neighbor (who is licensed to carry)
Next door neighbor young Nikki buttonholed me this evening, asked if I'd mind looking at a problem she had. She invited me into her home. Yukon the Dog (big dog!) went nuts because he likes me for...
33
33

good news
To Recall 450 Workers In Iowa By Daniel Lovering, AP Manufacturing Writer - October 28, 2009 MOLINE, Ill. (AP) -- Farm equipment maker Deere & Co. said Wednesday it will recall most of the workers it...

Ping Gunner
Hey, send email to me with your email address, I forget what computer it is on, it must be in the office somewhere. I have an idea for a mechanism that might be too stupid to post or too brilliant to...

Are you interested?
Watch free tv online 320 channels from 32 countries

Electrical question
I am running to a sub panel in a detached garage from my main panel for about 210 feet. I have talked to many people locall and get different answers. I finally called the inspector and got a...
33
33

Cracking the "Drilling Two Holes Barrier"
He's still trying to drill holes ....

Points to ponder
Think about this: 1. Cows 2. The Constitution 3. The Ten Commandments ------------------------------------------------------------------------ COWS Is it just me, or does anyone else find it amazing...
15
15

Settle an argument
Scenario facts: a piece of stranded copper battery cable about 3.5" long with two soldered connectors at each end, used for ground connection on a motorcycle battery. The cable broke in the middle...
11
11

Another tool gloat!
Iggy's gonna put me on his shit list if I keep this up.... Scored a genuine Hardinge Cataract bench lathe today for... $100! It's got surface rust bad enough it'll probably never clean up to showroom...
16
16

FS -- Miller Syncrowave 300 -- West Chucagoland
Older type Syncrowave 300, single phase, with TIG torch but no cooler. I will throw in a ground cable with clamp. The price is not advertised, but very good, and less than I will likely get elsewhere....