Subject Author Posted Replies

help me ID the maker "by trademark alone" (pic posted)
part of my extinct airco dip-pak mig welder. extreme tight closeup of the side of the feed roll, shows the 'stamped-in symbol' or trademark. never seen this trademark before, but hope you have. far as...
3
3

Looking for Cheap 19' scissor lift
Something like this fit my needs just fine. Cosmetics NOT important! Some repair would be ok..as long as it didnt involve expensive parts Would consider trading/Bartering/some cash Anyone finds one in...
4
4

FS High Standard M101 magazines
I found (3) High Standard M101 mags in a box Id not opened in years. They are in the white, but sprayed with a very decent spray on hard teflon lubricant. It comes off with some hard hard wiping. All...

For Sale Enco Tool and Cutter Grinder
I picked this up recently, and have cleaned it up and tested it. Its this grinder did not come with the centers or the large hand lever on the cross slide wheel. It does not have a coolant pump,...
1
1

Oxy/Settling welding equipment
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/tls/1429930892.html
4
4

Someone got a good deal on this 25 HP compressor
Someone got it for $200, outbidding me by $50. 25 hp ingersoll rand compressor. http://69.20.5.106/2/D/lots/ was not too eager to bid due to size and hassle involved. Unfortunately my trailer is...
61
61

FS Dayton MIG welder 225A
$300 CASH ON PICKUP price only. More if shipped/paid by check. This is a pretty decent Dayton MIG and it might even include a gas tank of UNKNOWN PROVENANCE. I was able to sell most things offered...
66
66

Sow's Ear - Silk Purse (on topic)
Ok... I have been annoyed with the results when engraving on my little Taig CNC mill and I decided to make sure my mill bed was level end to end and front to back. A block of left over 3/8 aluminum...

PICTURES of the Milwaukee Bench Grinder
Shows some pictures of repair of the grinder and the assembled grinder. for my vibration issue, I think that I have a good grip on it. 1) Vibration of the mounted abrasive wheel was fixed by dressing...
20
20

myford super 7
ste ------------------------------------- hi can anyone help me on how to set up the headstock and align it thanks ##-----------------------------------------------## Delivered via Forums Web and RSS...
10
10

5 drawer plans file cabinet NW Boston
I just "installed" a 4-drawer one of these under my bench & it is great - just the right depth for hand tools. $50, in Wilmington, MA http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bfs/1427778492.html

Enco Free Shipping Code PFSOCT
On the October HOTdeals flyer: Free UPS shipping on your next $25 order. Use Promo Code PFSOCT Offer expires 11/30/09

Renco Encoders web site ?
Hello, Anybody know what is going on at Renco, the encoder outfit? Their web site has been "down for maintenance" all day, at least. You get one bare page with some encoder pictures, but you can't get...
4
4

linear actuator
Long time since I've posted but I need some help. I have a HTS (Houston Tracking System) linear actuator off of a C-ban satallite dish. It has 6 wires coming out of it; 2 large (~16 ga.) [red and...
5
5

Speed Bump
Sorry, I couldn't resist.