Subject Author Posted Replies

Need source for downloading Emco Maier Compact 5 lathe manual
It drives me nuts that I can't find a source where I can download the Emco Maier compact 5 lathe manual. I don't even like turn it on w/o reading the manual.....Please help....
2
2

fa: 5 to 6 inch micrometer 99 cents so far
I don't think this will attract a lot of interest so here is a chance for someone willing to build up their set one piece at a time here's the link don't need it, bought an ENCO set last year, so time...

Carbide Inserts?
I have some cheap Enco lathe tool holders that came with TCMM (TT) 321 inserts. The holders suit my needs, but I am now running out of inserts. Enco wants 3-5 bucks a piece for them. I have tried EBay...
14
14

Aluminum Railings
If anyone is looking for aluminum railings, Southeastern Ornamental Iron Co, Inc. is the company to use. They have a great reputation nation wide. They produce Aluminum Balcony Railings, Wrought Iron...

safety glasses/bifocals
're stick on magnifiers that you can use with any safety glasses and when the glasses get scratched you can remove them and move them to a new pair. Quite a bit cheaper in the long run. The link above...
3
3

Indexing options
Hello all, I have a very simple problem that probably calls for a simple solution. That said, I am open to "doing it right" if that is an option with what I have available. The problem? Given two...
13
13

FS -- Miller Dialarc HF with everything
includes tank, torch, pedal, base, etc etc. Price is $900. i
6
6

Activities
Activities vergrtuuklkkfit76ijtyjtyujtu

OT: Video Camera Monopod for Permanent Installation
This topic is somewhat off topic for this group but I have gotten good answers from the wide experience of the group members before. Please indulge me. ;-) My church has started a video ministry to...
2
2

Cutters to identify and sell off
I just found myself owning a couple dozen cutters. Maybe they are called mills? Cutting wheels? Rotary file? Some what like a cutting wheel on a key duplicator. But bigger, and heavier. And square...
11
11

OT - Bad day at Airbus
A brand-new A340 doing full-throttle tests slipped it's brakes and/or jumped it's chocks, climbed a blast shield, dropped and broke the cockpit off. A couple people hurt, probably at least a couple...
42
42

KBC S600 Gear Head Drill Press
...Anyone own one of these? Technical question time again. :) Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills: Spindle Drills:

cutting square hole cast iron table top
I have an old cast iron table from a table saw. It has a small rectangular hole in the center of the table that I want to enlarge for a router. I thought of a metal blade and a jigsaw yet, that sounds...
8
8

OT FS Ebay surplus equip
Here is a link to some surplus equipment I am selling from my plant. Wh are installing alot of new equipment so I am clearing out a former storage area. Not trying to spam the group, thats why its...

OT: OT: OT: Van de Graaff generator
A few weeks back someone was looking for information on Van de Graff generators. The new Lindsay book catalog just came and I noticed what appears to be a new book Secrets of Building Electrostatic...
8
8