Aluminum Oxide Wheels for Baldor Carbide Grinder

Can anyone point me in the right direction for an aluminum oxide grinding wheel for one of the knockoff carbide grinders. I cannot find one that has the same hole pattern as the silicon carbide wheels that the grinder comes with.

Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Sierevello

What, like this one?

KBC# 1-704-368

Dave

Nope...Will not work. The hole in the wheel must me 1.25". -Steve

Reply to
Sierevello

Try KBC again,

and either

page 191

or

KBC part #

2-010-S61

They are the correct ones and with 1.25 center hole.

Problem is, those grinders don't use "green" for carbide, they use diamond.

Reply to
Brian Lawson

The hole is 1.25"

Reply to
Dave

They are called "plate wheels". That may help your search

I get mine from one of the local machine shop supply companies

Gunner

Gunner Asch

MSC has Norton wheels for about $80.

94035755 46 grit 99607152 60 grit 88791025 80 grit

Tove

Reply to
Tove Momerathsson

MSC has (or had) them. I bought some from them about a year ago.

Dan Mitchell ============

Reply to
Daniel A. Mitchell