another mystery tool - what the heck is this thing?

some sort of high pressure solvent sprayer, I presume - I can't find anything on line about it and I'd sure like to know - I put it on ebay because I got to get rid of it, and that's a convenient way to show the photo and desctiption - it's a Bosch tool, beyond that, I'm at a loss

thanks for your help in identifying it

Reply to
William Noble

Its a diesel injector tester/calibrator.

Reply to
Ted Frater

sorry for duplicate posts - had a problem with teranet not passing my posts through -

Reply to
William Noble