Anybody need a decent small lathe?

Ive had my hands on it..and its a jewel.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Gunner Asch fired this volley in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

"had my hands on it"!!! It's sitting in front of your HOUSE, Gunner! One would suppose you HAD had your hands on it!

Lloyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

Gunner Asch on Thu, 24 Sep 2015 01:53:01 -0700 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Nerts - I wants it, but A) shipping, and B) where do I put it? And C) about four thousand other issues B-)

pyotr filipivich

+1
Reply to
Larry Jaques