Anyone have a serial number for Honeywell Process Instrument Explorer?

Im putting Honeywell UDC 2500 temperature controllers on both of my heat treating ovens and they sell a bit of software that allows you to use either RS 485 or IR port to program them from a PC or pocket PC.

Ive got the software..but dont need/cant afford to spend $158 on such a limited use bit of software.

Anyone got a crack, cheat or serial for the Honeywell Process Explorer softward?

Im just wanting to program them, not use them in an industrial setting for income.

Thanks

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family and the Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn everything you love, and kill every one of you. (Hebrew quote)

Reply to
Gunner Asch