anyone looking for a Hendey 13x54 lathe?

I found a 13 x 54 Hendey lathe for sale but it is 54 between centers and would take up more shop space than I have. Seller has 3 and 4 jaw chucks, Aloris tool post and steady rest. This is in the New England area. The seller seems motivated to sell. I asked if it was ok to post here for him and he said fine. snipped-for-privacy@makowicki.com

Reply to
Wayne

Anymore detail ???? As in where, how much, etc

Reply to
Merle Wagner

The lathe is in CT the seller is looking for about $625

Reply to
Wayne