Anyone need any Hardinge CHNC 1 manuals?

I have a good sized box of near new manuals for Hardinge CHNC 1 lathes if anyone needs a set. If not..they go on Ebay

They are programming and maint manuals. There are probably 3 complete sets if not more.

Gunner

__ "Anyone who thinks Obama is doing a good job is either stupid or a perpetual societal leech"

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Just got home after a 12 week break...

I run a CHNC with a refit control. If you have anything on mechanical work, I could use a copy.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

protection is active.

Can you list the titles? I have several original manuals, but I'm missing the schematics - the originals were lost somehow.

Torin...

Reply to
Torin Walker

protection is active.

Do you still have some chnc-1 manuals. I just acquired lathe and no manuals. I have FanucOt control. Let me know and how much. snipped-for-privacy@alagis.net

Reply to
lwellsl

Sounds like a deal to me If you want to use paypal send me invoice with total or if you prefer money order send me your address with total. snipped-for-privacy@alagis.net I will email shipping info after I vet your total Lee

Reply to
lwellsl

protection is active.

I need the manuals let me know how much shiping will be plus the $100. I can paypal you or whatever you need, need manuals despartley machine deax without. snipped-for-privacy@alagis.net