Anyone need any miniature roller chain?

I was going through my Stacks O Stuff last weekend, and found about 20 "boxes" of miniature and sub miniature roller chain

Various sizes, all are NOS.

Give me a size and Ill see what I have.

Gunner

-- "The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their? president.. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince".

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Gunner Asch on Sat, 24 Mar 2012 03:41:50 -0700 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

What constitutes "miniature"? I'm just getting into fine scale modeling ... "could be useful, some day, for something ..."

Reply to
pyotr filipivich