Atlas lathe parts needed

I just acquired a 10x36 Atlas Lathe. It needs parts, mostly quick-change gears and change gears. Before I send Clausing money or didle with them one at a time on ebay, I thought I'd check here to see if anyone is parting one out, or maybe has a used quickchange box. You can reply here, or email me directly.

I'm in Fort Worth TX Rex Burkheimer Texas Parts Guy

Reply to
Rex B