Brass Score !

I've been working for a local contractor part time , and this week we've been basically gutting a house for rehab . Among the things the last tenant left was a coffee can with some brass cartridges in it . I got around 35 rds

45-70 , the same amount 7x57 Mauser , 33 rounds of 8mm Mauser , and a handful of .45 ACP's . The .45's I can use , the 8MM are going to become 7.7mm Japanese . The ammo I have for this antique
Reply to
Terry Coombs

Not yet ... I recounted , got 47 7mm and 32 45-70's . You need 'em ?

Reply to
Terry Coombs

If you sent them to me I never received 'em . Don't worry about it , that

8mm brass will make some excellent 7.7 cases . I don't really need a lot , just a few so I can shoot it occasionally . And it would be a real rush to shoot a deer with it , I know Dad got more than a few .
Reply to
Terry Coombs