California Governor Signs Legislation Limiting Assault Weapons

Uh-oh. I think we're in for another round of 2nd Amendment kvetching on RCM:

"California Governor Signs Legislation Limiting Assault Weapons"

What's that "bullet buttons" stuff about? Does that relate to the dodge that Californian's were using with SKSs, to turn them into Jihadi Jackhammers?

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Dang it! Does this mean that Brown gets to take my place as #1 on the cull list? Hey Wieber, I propose a compromise: give Brown my spot if you must, but make me #1 on that other list you're taking to your imaginary DA friend. Thank you in advance. Now, when can I expect my "summins?"

Reply to
Blue World

You let me know years ago. Still waiting. You never make good on any of your threats. It's ridiculous that you can't learn to stop making promises everybody knows you have no intention of keeping.

Reply to
Blue World