Cheap heat-treat oven

$70

A late 70's or early 80's Blue M oven in good condition. 480 volt single phase. I think you should be able to run between it two legs of 460 three phase. The old original electronics have been bypassed and it is controlled by a Watlow 965 controller driving a solid state relay, which in turn drives the original mechanical relay. The oven cavity is 9x9x18". Maximum rated temperature is 1850F. I have not had the oven over 750F since the controller changeover, but I do not foresee any problems with reaching it's rated temperature. A GE disconnect box is included.

The oven is located in Weatherford, TX (20 miles west of Ft Worth) PICKUP ONLY PLEASE. If you insist on having it shipped,it could be delivered to a freight terminal for $150 - crating and shipping will be extra.

dallasvfrman(at)att(dot)net

Pictures:

Rex B