CNC-video

Hi!

This isn't just metal p*rn, that's hardcore.

Machining a V8 block out of the solid. What that CNC does is really a must see. Tilting and moving the table in all directions and the spindle dancing up and down to reach the inner of the cylinders.

I'll let me grow 7 more arms and some extra cubic-meters of brain and do that on my manual mill. Next week, not this one.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Mueller

"Did she stick her tongue down your t'roat? Ohhh... I am sporting a woody!"

(#5 is still alive!)

LLoyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

That is quite AMAZING ! I want one !!!!!

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

That is just IMPRESSIVE!!! Dave

Reply to
dav1936531

Got some numbers how long this might take: Some one in Austria is making prototypes (on a Hermle 5 axis CNC) for their motorcycles. Two-stroke case left half: 6 hours right half: 7.5 hours

V4 case plus cylinder bank (two parts) 26..30 hours.

These are *working* parts, no show or demonstration.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Mueller