collets er type advice

i have a set of american and metric er collets and i believe a chuck with morse taper ( i think) i hve to get rid of them--no way for me to use them--baught by mistake--i do nopt want to do a ebay number--they are chinese manufacture and i believe used once--no wear marks that i can see i would like to give them to anyone who can use them--set must weigh about

10 pounds--zip code 10467--bronx--my plans are to leave them at fedex ups shipping office and have who ever wants them to arrainge for shipping--any suggestions?
Reply to
ilaboo

What is the morse taper of the chuck? I'd love to have them if it's a morse 2 or 3.

Reply to
Nick Hull

--ER collets are frequently used on cnc machines. You might want to put them on ebay..

Reply to
steamer

says MT3

if you want them i willagainge to have them at ups /fed ex shipping office--you would call them up and arainge fot the shipping bronx-10467

i would be happy to see them used by someone who could use them-- hth

peter

Reply to
ilaboo