Cordless drill clutch settings?

No, I don't think a cordless drill is the right tool for that job, either. ;-)

Reply to
krw

Leon wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.giganews.com:

Very true on both points. I just find it easier to use a hand screwdriver, and I'm not in any hurry. More often than not I use the Yankee spiral screwdriver, even for non-critical work. The cordless drill is mostly just for drywall screws or deck screws now-a-days.

John

Reply to
John McCoy

Geez I quit hand driving, for the most part, in the early 80's. Do you not use pocket holes?

Reply to
Leon

Leon wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

No, don't like pocket holes. I find them aesthetically displeasing.

John

Reply to
John McCoy

They will do in built-ins but I tend to use no mechanical fasteners at all. Although attaching replaceable backs, adjustable feet, hinges, and or pulls require a few screws.

Reply to
Leon