Dalton lathe

I have a dalton lathe I would like some info on it.i can't find anything anywhere and help would be great

Reply to
dan.mclaren.dm

-jsw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

Also information here

, seems to be down at the moment which is the first time I've seen that so check again later.

Reply to
David Billington

Yesterday it wanted me to sign in. Today the site comes up but Dalton and the other lathe pages I tried are 404.

-jsw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

The links didn't work for me either

Reply to
dan.mclaren.dm

Bot the Yahoo groups and the lathes.co.uk sites are working for me now.

Reply to
Ed Huntress