Do I have any hope of selling those huge CNC machines

Oreospace?

Well, that explains it entirely. You're way overqualified, Mikey. HR knows you won't work for minimum wage.

No doubt.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Gizmag this morning has a link to a 3D printer which makes (wait for it!) mud houses.

Go figure!

Reply to
Larry Jaques

They should have used some materials other than shit and slime. Maybe steel and guts.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

That was 12 years ago.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

And more than three neurons.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Aren't HR departments horrible? So slow!

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I'm not sure that they are still in business.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Three? You're being generous! He's either stupid, lazy or evil...or some combination.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

See what I mean?

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I didn't say that all of them had to work, did I? :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Ahhh, good point! Of course we must be racists, ya' know.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Not me! I'm a bigot. I can't stand idiots, or fools.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

What is a person that feels that respect needs to be earned rather than simply bequeathed? (I'm one of those) And, once that respect is violated the reasoning behind that violation and withdrawal of respect is not easily forgotten. Only a fool suffers idiots and fools after their true nature is reveled.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

I once told an idoit who "demanded my respect" that "Respect is earned. Daily." He screamed, "I should fire you!" I had to remind him that he not only didn't work there, he didn't own the business.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I told a guy that I contracted some work from pretty much the same thing . He screamed "You're fired !" , but it was too late , I'd already packed my tools and was headed for the truck .

Reply to
Terry Coombs

The left believes there is no such thing as "evil".

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Some people never learn, do they?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Or being convinced that they are stupid. :(

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

What? They don't believe in _themselves_?

Reply to
Larry Jaques

"Michael A. Terrell" on Thu, 23 Oct 2014

11:29:43 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Their lack of belief in the existence of Evil, is a result and proof of their stupidity.

pyotr filipivich