Dropbox entry

A bracket for a more convenient attachment of a ladder stabilizer.

Bob Engelhardt

Neat job. Thanks for the tip

Reply to
Karl Townsend

That's very nice, Bob, and simpler to attach and remove than mine, which is two small aluminum blocks bolted to the ladder and notched for the stabilizer, at the angle that levels it. I still have to clamp the stabilizer with U bolts but the blocks make that easier by holding it in place

-jsw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

Very nice setup. The weight wouldn't make any difference to me since I only own fiberglass Type 1A or better ladders.

What I would like is aan automatic tool to smack people upside the head when they lean a black top step ladder up against the wall in a building after the finish and detail guys has left the site.

Reply to
Bob La Londe