Enco ZX7045/Grizzly G0519

Hi folks,

I just bought a Enco ZX 7045, which seems to be almost the same as Grizzly G0519.

Unfortunately, I either am missing something or something is wrong with the machine

To tighten/loosen the drawbar or change tools in a collet holder I would want to prevent the spindle to rotate.

In the spindle sleeve is 2 slots, however no hole or slot in the spindle.

How do I lock the spindle - prevent it from rotating?

Thanks Oskar

My G0463 (Sieg X3) uses a spanner wrench that fits into two holes on the end of the quill.